Omar middletonOriginally launched in celebration of the Royal Wedding, the Middleton is a fully furnished and affordable park home, available in a variety of standard layouts.
The striking exterior has twin roof dormers, curved bay windows with Georgian bar and a feature front door framed by two half round columns.
Inside, stylish interior design and a beautiful soft colour scheme flows throughout. The main living space is available with an ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area or separate rooms, so there’s a floor plan to suit, whatever your preference.
The bright and spacious fitted kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances, and with plenty of cupboard and worktop space, it’s practical and functional too.
Through into the bedrooms and co-ordinating headboards and fully lined curtains in soft tones create a lovely ambience. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe providing plenty of hanging space, and a beautiful en-suite with quadrant shower cubical. The second bedroom also provides ample hanging space with fitted wardrobes and sits conveniently next to the family bathroom.
If you’re looking for a traditional, stylish and practical home with Omar’s hallmark of quality, this may well be the home for you!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with twin roof dormers (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door with half round columns
- Curved bay windows with Georgian bar
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs
- Feature electric fire with stylish surround
- ‘Sandringham’ style lounge suite
- Furniture including an extending dining table with chairs, display cabinet, TV cabinet and coffee table
- Study on selected floor plans
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory ‘Belfast’ style doors and drawers
- Oven and 4-burner hob with extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Utility room on selected floor plans
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Wall-mounted headboards and co-ordinated bedding
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fully lined curtains and Venetian blinds
- Shower cubicle to en-suite