Omar NewmarketLight, airy and laid out in a fashionable semi-open-plan style, the Newmarket has tall windows to let as much natural light in as possible.
All-new for 2018, the Newmarket is a stylish and affordable addition to the range with a contemporary, semi open-plan living space and Omar’s hallmark of quality.
The simple yet stylish exterior benefits from tall windows to the front of the home, allowing plenty of natural light in and French doors to the lounge area; a lovely feature for those long summer days.
Inside you immediately get a feeling of openness with a large, contemporary styled, semi-open plan living space. The lounge and dining area form an ‘L’ shape and the kitchen is open through to the dining area. Two double bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower and dressing area and a family bathroom complete the arrangement.
The lounge in soothing natural shades creates a lovely relaxed space to unwind at the end of the day. Two comfortable sofas and a coffee table and corner TV unit in light oak dress the room beautifully and there’s a contemporary, curved, wall-hung fire to finish the look.
The dining area is situated opposite the kitchen and provides plenty of space to accommodate extra guests with an extending dining table. The entrance next to this is semi-enclosed; a practical arrangement which helps to prevent drafts when the door is opened and also provides a place to hang hats and coats.
A spacious ivory fitted kitchen with integrated appliances provides a wonderful contemporary and bright environment for making family meals and a large breakfast bar means that it’s a sociable space too.
Through into the bedrooms and practicality and style sit side by side. The master bedroom with its soft, soothing colour palette has two double wardrobes and freestanding bedside cabinets, providing plenty of storage space and the en-suite shower room, which is situated beyond the dressing area, is contemporary and sleek.
If you’re looking for a quality, affordable home with contemporary styling and a touch of luxury, this may well be the home you’ve been looking for!
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- French doors to lounge area
- Tall, slender windows to the lounge / dining area and master bedroom
- Semi open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Curved, black glass, wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Perry style lounge suite in Graceland Taupe with coordinating curtains and scatter cushions
- Contemporary, light oak furniture including a coffee table, corner TV unit, extending dining table and ladder back chairs
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs and matching pendant light shades to lounge and dining area
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas
- Fitted study available on other floor plans
- Contemporary ivory kitchen with brushed steel door handles
- Large breakfast bar and worktop and upstand in Duropal Clay Sangh Wenge
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Stainless steel, single electric oven and hob with splashback and extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Vinyl flooring
- Utility room available on other floor plans
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs and matching pendant light shades
- Dressing area to master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
- Venetian blinds to the shower room and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware and Porcelanosa tiles to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle with flexible slider rail, bar shower to the en-suite